Iftar Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) govern your participation in the ‘Community Iftars’ project (‘Project’), which is operated by [Salam Charity] (‘Organisation’). By participating in the Project, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not participate in the Project.
- Purpose of the Project: The Project aims to provide free iftar meals for beneficiaries during Ramadan. Participants can donate to the Project, and the Organisation will use the donations to provide meals to over 100 people in one location.
- Donations: Participants can donate any amount they wish to the Project. All donations are non-refundable. The Organisation will use the donations to provide iftar meals for beneficiaries in one location. If the Organisation receives more than one iftar order per day, the number of beneficiaries in that iftar gathering will increase.
- Personalised Video: We will endeavour to provide each donor a personalised video from the Imam, thanking the donor for their donation and mentioning their name. Videos will be sent via WhatsApp or email.
- Privacy: The Organisation will collect personal information from donors, including their name, telephone numbers and email address. The Organisation will only use this information for the purposes of the Project and will not share this information with any third party without the donor’s consent.
- Liability: The Organisation will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and well-being of beneficiaries during the Project. However, the Organisation shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage that may occur during the Project.
- Changes to the Terms: The Organisation reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. By participating in the Project after any such changes, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
- Termination: The Organisation reserves the right to terminate the Project at any time without notice. If the Project is terminated, the Organisation will use any remaining donations to provide iftar meals for beneficiaries in one location.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
By participating in the Project, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them.